Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A little about me

My family are a very important part of my life.  Since this is the begining I better introduce you to the characters in my life as I am sure they will appear on the WALL in the future.

The love of my life is "G" this year we have been married for 10 years. We dated 4 years prior to that so we have been through a lot together.  He is truly my best friend and he completes me!

I have reached that stage in my life where I have realized I am my mothers daughter!  Things that I say and ways that I stand that drive my husband crazy are direct genes passed down from my mom!  Everything that I am I owe to her, the best trait I could inherit is her creativity!  That comes through on a daily basis.  She owns her own successful business, The Gingerbread Shed.

My dad was blessed with a great wife and two fabulous daughters.  Lucky for him we have a lot in common.  I have always had a love of cars, as a kid we spent many summers at tractor pulls, and this year we took him to a NASCAR race in Michigan. 

I have one sister, JB, who has given me the greatest gift, a nephew we call "little man".  He is just that, born at 10 pounds 3 ounces he was never a baby.  Now at 15 months he is already in 2T clothes!  He is the light of all of our lives. 


Here's little man and JB at his 1st birthday party!



5 comments:

The Farm said...

Nice start, Joni, I have one that I didn't keep up very well. I just changed the background and am going to try and post more. Since facebook, I got away from the Blog. Too much time! Susie

Lana said...

Great intro to your characters! That is my next project.

Beth said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Jane @ Going Jane said...

Hi! Looking forward to getting to know you! goingjane.blogspot.com

Ott, A. said...

Glad to meet you in the blogsphere. Looks like you have a great family. Happy to be your newest follower.
a Latte with Ott, A

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

one stat